S.O.S. to all M.B.O. members. We have got lots of things to get completed and in ensuring the maintenance of the property and buildings are up kept. Our goals are listed below:
- Clean up the grounds i.e. removal of rubbish and wombat packages.
- Level out the dirt mound behind the back of the chook shed.
- Put up bollards around that traffic areas that are becoming damaged due to weather. i.e. Car park areas, etc.
- Clear out the Shed and re-organise it.
- Whippersnip the dam wall.
- Clean up cabin.
- Neaten wiring.
- Move furniture around or out.
- Spouting and guttering repairs.
- Continue works in Celestron Dome.
- Sealing outside.
- Final painting of the flooring.
- Dome rotation works.
- Computer Guiding.
- Continue works in the Monash Dome.
- Jacquie to advise on works.
- Cat 6 cable installation to the computer from downstairs to upstairs.
- Clean up of work bench area.
- Continue works in the Chook Shed.
- Replace rubber seals.
- Rust removal.
- Finalise the trolley for the 18″ “Borg”.
- Desk finalise.
As a thank you, there will also be a BBQ for all volunteers.
Please let Ray or Anthony know if you can attend or email email@example.com.
MBO Secretary / Special Project Coordinator